Philip Fournier is a MEMS fabrication process engineer at IC². Prior to joining IC² , Philip worked as a semiconductor fabrication process engineer at IBM's Microelectronics Research Lab in Yorktown Heights, NY, where he specialized in photolithography and characterization. Philip received his Master of Science in Chemistry from the University of Pittsburgh in 2016.
- MEMS Fabrication Process Engineer — IC², July 2018–Present
- Semiconductor Process Engineer — IBM TJ Watson Microelectronics Research Lab, 2017– July 2018
- Environmental Specialist III, Florida Dept. of Environmental Protection, 2016-2017
- M.Sc., Chemistry, May 2016, University of Pittsburgh, Master's Thesis: "The Catalytic Degradation of Carbon Nanomaterials"
- B.Sc., Chemistry, Aug. 2011, Florida State University
- B.M., Aug. 2008, University of Miami