Role and Responsibilities
Seeking qualified candidates to fill a full-time Electronics Engineer position within a dynamic, growing instrumentation technology company. The position is responsible for design, build, and test of analog and mixed signal circuit designs, primarily for instrumentation. Additionally, this individual works with the rest of our R&D team to improve, develop, and integrate other subcomponents into IC2’s systems. The Interdisciplinary Consulting Corporation (IC2) is seeking individuals who can perform all or many of the following responsibilities. Candidates with partial qualifications are still encouraged to apply.
- Lead the design of analog sensor interface electronics, and mixed signal acquisition systems.
- Lead simulation design, optimization, and test of analog and mixed signal electronics using SPICE
- Select parts and create manufacturable circuit schematics from high level design goals
- Layout analog low noise PCB’s using an EDA suite
- Coordinate the purchasing, fabrication, and assembly of newly designed electronic systems
- Create and perform system qualification and test procedures for electronic systems
- Establish and maintain circuit/code/system design documentation and fabrication records following industry standard practices
- Document system test set-ups and results
- Utilize analytical tools & techniques to debug and solve electronics issues
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- BS/MS in Electrical, Mechanical Engineering with a concentration on analog circuits
- 0-10 years of industry engineering experience
- Must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Experience with analog PCB design and assembly processes, PCB-level testing and debug. Cable and harness design/assembly technique experience is also desired
- Advanced theory and practical application of electronic test processes, equipment, and data analysis to determine electronic circuit performance.
- Working independently to complete routine and novel electronic design, test, and fabrication tasks
- Desire and ability to work in fast-paced interdisciplinary and challenging work environment
- Desire and ability to pick up new skills within and outside of traditional electrical engineering areas
IC2 offers a highly competitive salary, a flexible work environment, and excellent benefits including 3 weeks of annual personal leave and 8 paid holidays, medical/vision/dental/disability insurance, and 401k.
IC2 is a fast-growing sensor technology company, headquartered in Gainesville, FL, and focused on bringing advances in microsensing to the aerospace industry. With a deep knowledge of aerospace testing requirements, expertise in sensor design and microfabrication, and over two decades of research and rigorous testing, IC2 delivers scientific-grade precision sensors that push the envelope of aerospace measurement accuracy and performance.