Dr. Tai-An Chen is the Vice President of Quality at IC2. He previously worked as a software engineer at Taitech developing Particle Imaging Velocimetry (PIV) software and database programs. Following the completion of his doctorate at the University of Florida, Tai-An has worked at IC2 since 2012. His research includes the design and microfabrication of optical, capacitive and piezoelectric MEMS sensors for aeroacoustic applications.
- VP of Quality — IC2, 2019 – Present
- VP of Operations — IC2, 2012 – 2019
- Senior Engineer — IC2, 2012 – Present
- Ph.D., Electrical Engineering, Dec. 2012, University of Florida
Dissertation: “A Micromachined Floating Element Shear Stress Sensor Using Moiré Transduction for Harsh Environments”
- M.S., Electrical Engineering, Dec. 2008, University of Florida
- B.S., Electrical and Computer Eng., May 2002, The Ohio State University