Bill's extensive results driven engineering design, development, and testing experience makes him a natural fit here at IC2. Recognized for his dynamic leadership, tenacity, and product knowledge, Mr. Lang is leading the IC2 effort in the incorporation of digital embedded systems into our product line. Bill has experience in a wide variety of industries which has shaped his ability to solve a multitude of engineering problems.
- Senior Design Engineer - Inspired Energy, 2007 - 2017
- Technical Product Manager - Sonitrol / Advantor Corporation, 1992 - 2007
- McDonnell Douglas (now part of Boeing)
- International Laser Systems (now part of Lockheed Martin)
- Argonne National Lab
- M.S. Electrical Engineering, Washington University (St. Louis), Thesis: "Design and Construction of 10MB Optical Communications System with Hardware Auto-Correlation Detection, Phase-Lock Loop Clock, and 60dB AGC for Medical Applications"
- B.S. Physics, Illinois Institute of Technology